Tyrsky performs evaluations about different projects, policies, plans and programs related to climate and environmental issues according to your needs. The evaluations can be performed from the perspectives of, for example, the estimated impacts, effectiveness and sustainability. Our experts master a wide range of topics: we have made evaluations related to climate change adaptation, cleantech promotion, regarding to, for example, water management and circulation of nutrients, etc. Our aim is to provide concrete information and recommendations which help in the future development of your organization or activities.
Examples of our evaluations:
- EU Commission, Evaluation of the Sewage Sludge Directive as part of a consortium led by Wood Ltd. (2020–22).
- EU Commission, Support study for the impact assessment on the revision of the Urban Waste Water Treatment Directive as part of a consortium led by Wood Ltd.. (2020–22).
- Midterm evaluation of the programme to enhance the effectiveness of water protection. In collaboration with MDI Public Oy. Ministry of Environment. 2021-2022. Report in Finnish.
- EU Commission, Analysing and developing EU policy on forest products and deforestation as part of a consortium led by Wood Ltd. (2020–22).
- Business Finland Advancing Cleantech and Bioeconomy - Evaluation of three innovation and six export promotion programs. 2020–2021. Business Finland Evaluation Report 5/2021.
- Study on the future of nutrient recycling in municipalities and the RANKU nutrient neutral operating model. ELY Centre for Southwest Finland. 2020. Report in Finnish.
- Assessment of the national climate change adaptation plan 2022, external assessment of stakeholder views. Tyrsky carried out the work together with Akordi Ltd. Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry. 2018. Report in Finnish.
- Country expert for Finland in the assessment of River Basin Management Plans. The European Commission. 2018. Subcontractor of Milieu Ltd. Final report.
- Country expert for Finland in the assessment of River Basin Management Plans in regard to the implementation of the Water Framework Directive. The European Commission. 2018. Subcontractor of ACTeon Sarl.
Tel +358 40 833 3383
Tel +358 40 879 8713