Tyrsky provides consulting assistance on themes related to climate and sustainable development, project preparation and management, stakeholder collaboration and also science communication. For example, we provide three service packages designed to help our customers to meet the challenges of the future. We will customise the service package to meet your needs related to overall review of sustainability, in-depth analysis of a specific field of sustainability or communication.
The Company of the Future
Climate change will radically alter business practices and marketing in the future. Companies should already draft their own strategic approach to the changes.
Tyrsky’s experts help companies to recognise and control risks that will arise, for example, from the energy system transition, global warming and extreme weather events. At the same time we help our clients to identify and use the new opportunities of the future:
- New low-carbon products and / or services
- Solutions, that will reduce emissions and risks associated with climate change
- More efficient practices
The company of the future will build its operation upon such products and services that will do well in a low-carbon society. Competitive advantage will arise from business, that anticipates the changing climate and extreme weather events throughout the production chain.
Municipalities hold many keyes for making important changes and preparing for the future. However, the implementation requires strategic planning and expertise.
Tyrsky has a lot of experience in climate strategy work in all of its stages. Together we’ll make Finnish municipalities climate-proof. At the hearth of Tyrsky’s expertise:
- Supporting the drafting process of climate strategy
- Emission calculation
- Roadmap and implementation plan
- Follow-up planning
- Evaluation and updating the implemented strategy
- Adaption strategy or integrating adaption to climate strategy
Preparation and Management of Project Support
Strategic work and implementation of strategies require resources. Tyrsky’s experts will help all kinds of organisations in the preparation and implementation of successful projects from the project plan to the final report according to customers’ needs. We have years of experience in:
- Finding funding instruments
- Plan writing
- Finding partners
- Project management
- Strategic foresight and development. Tampere Regional Solid Waste Management Ltd. 2019.
- Preparing the parts on Impact and Communication of a successful proposal coordinated by the Department
of Environmental and Biological Sciences of The University of Eastern Finland, to the Horizon 2020
- Managing Pioneers into Practice –exchange programme in Helsinki-Uusimaa region in 2018, Climate-KIC Knowledge and Innovation Community, Helsinki-Uusimaa Region. 2018.
- Supporting Tales by Trees in estimating its net impact and striving for Net Positive. 2017.
- Managing Pioneers into Practice –exchange programme in Uusimaa region in 2017 and developing business models for the continuation of the programme, Climate-KIC Knowledge and Innovation Community, Helsinki-Uusimaa Region. 2017.
- Updating the programme of climate and energy actions (ILME) of Kauniainen municipality. 2016-2017.
- Climate change expert services for Technopolis Ltd. Support for climate change reporting and target setting and concept development of low carbon services. 2016-2017.
- Developing the corporate social responsibility communication of Särkänniemi amusement park. 2016.
- Support of the climate work of Citycon Corporation. 2015.
- Expert report for the Committee for the Future of the Finnish Parliament on the relation between innovations and combating climate change in four fields: buildings, traffic, food and participation of citizens. 2015.
- Support to Sitra’s Resource-wise and carbon-neutral society theme area work. 2015.
- Major contribution in the Lähienergiatori event arranged by Finnish Local Renewable Energy Association on 22.5.2015. 2015.
- Preparation of a project plan for the Smart Kalasatama business project, Forum Virium Helsinki. 2014.
Tel +358 400 413 008
Tel +358 40 879 8713